As we are not a big organization, we can capture the needs of the era and of the customers, and we try to submit proposals matching those needs in a timely manner based on agile actions. At the same time, as we have manufacturing companies in the group, we have been able to develop and offer products taking advantage of the capability of the group which allows us to reflect customer’s needs directly on production.
Our history of 70 years, since the foundation of the company, was a history of developing relationship of trust with the customers by mutual cooperation among the group companies and offering high quality products to the customers as our mission.
Taking this opportunity, we would like to express our heartfelt appreciation to the customers, business partners, shareholders and all other stakeholders of the Ryoka Group for their support. We are determined to continue serving the customers in the future by submitting proposals based on the total knowledge and technical capabilities of the group companies to satisfy the needs of the customers.
Your continued support and cooperation are sincerely requested.
Fundamental principles of the group
Group action guideline
- We will comply with laws, regulations and norm of the society, and act fairly.
- We will think from the customer’s point of view, and meet the expectation of the customers.
- We will act with a sense of urgency, improve productivity and profitability.
- We will improve expertise, creativity and humanity as a professional, and exert our total power as a group.
- We will challenge for sustainable growth and innovation through flexible thinking.
- Company profile
- Outline of company